Antioch, California

My 16 year old side-by-side refrigerator freezer began malfunctioning in late April. A service call was placed to AHS.

The 1st technician came out on May 3, 2014; couldn't diagnose what was wrong; no parts ordered; unit worked for approx. 2 weeks before dying again. Same technician came out again in June, tinkered with it, got it running for several hours before it died again; no diagnosis made/no parts ordered or replaced. A third technician came out, this time from Sears on July 3, tinkered with it; no diagnosis made and no parts ordered/replaced.

Of course, what the technicians tell me and what they tell AHS are two totally different stories -- all in favor of AHS. I have been dealing with these incompetent people at AHS and each time call for a status update -- which is every day -- I get a different rep and a different story/promise. The interior temp of the main refrigeration compartment is a steady 60 degrees, which is unhealthy and unsafe for human food storage. In addition, I have a severely ill daughter at home WHO MUST STORE HER MEDS IN THE REFRIGERATOR!

I intend to sue this company with whom I have been doing business for the past 16 years as it is nothing more than a scam. They do not want to service the customer, honor the contractual agreement or replace faulty appliances.

They only want your constant insurance premiums. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

• won t honor warranty
  • incompetent customer service reps

Comments