American Home Shield - refused warranty service
we are under contract with ahs company since 2001. we were new to this country.
in dec 2003 on our request ahs sent out an a.c. technician who changed the thermostat
but installed it wrongly. it would trigger both the heating system and air-condition
at the same time, resulting in a gas bill in excess of twelve hundred dollars.
one time ahs refused warranty claim for a dish washer. the technician told me
it is warranty claim but ahs refused the claim. on our repeated request ahs sent
another service provider. the new service provider found the problem to be
under warranty and completed the repair. we paid ahs twice the service fee.
ahs refused to repair the hot water system and we had to take care of it
on august 14-2012, on our request ahs sent a-1 affordable air technician for
repair of ac system. he says the problem is not covered under warranty, and the
thermostat is out dated and obsolete, but ahs do not approve upgrades.
technician says no warranty coverage. i agreed to pay for parts and labor.
a-i affordable air technician set an appointment for 8-18-2012 but he never
came even after several reminders to ahs and a-1 affordable air. i asked for
help from ahs they said sorry they cannot help. we asked for a second opinion
and agreed to pay the second service fee. ahs didn't agree, they said they
don't have such policy.
garbage disposal was leaking. technician approves repair under warranty but
recommended to use an upgrade as the existing garbage disposal was worthless.
the cost of upgrade parts and labor is 350 dollars. ahs offers cash out of 51
the customer service rep mr. bill was extremely rude over the phone. ahs policy
is to record all complaint.
i was put on hold by the service complaint department on hold for over 30
minutes twice on 8/20 and once for over an hour on 8/21. We finally got hold of
them this morning but ahs refused to help us with a second opinion.1190c2b7 review #340961
You may also like
- "The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."