we are under contract with ahs company since 2001. we were new to this country.
in dec 2003 on our request ahs sent out an a.c. technician who changed the thermostat
but installed it wrongly. it would trigger both the heating system and air-condition
at the same time, resulting in a gas bill in excess of twelve hundred dollars.
one time ahs refused warranty claim for a dish washer. the technician told me
it is warranty claim but ahs refused the claim. on our repeated request ahs sent
another service provider. the new service provider found the problem to be
under warranty and completed the repair. we paid ahs twice the service fee.
ahs refused to repair the hot water system and we had to take care of it
on august 14-2012, on our request ahs sent a-1 affordable air technician for
repair of ac system. he says the problem is not covered under warranty, and the
thermostat is out dated and obsolete, but ahs do not approve upgrades.
technician says no warranty coverage. i agreed to pay for parts and labor.
a-i affordable air technician set an appointment for 8-18-2012 but he never
came even after several reminders to ahs and a-1 affordable air. i asked for
help from ahs they said sorry they cannot help. we asked for a second opinion
and agreed to pay the second service fee. ahs didn't agree, they said they
don't have such policy.
garbage disposal was leaking. technician approves repair under warranty but
recommended to use an upgrade as the existing garbage disposal was worthless.
the cost of upgrade parts and labor is 350 dollars. ahs offers cash out of 51
the customer service rep mr. bill was extremely rude over the phone. ahs policy
is to record all complaint.
i was put on hold by the service complaint department on hold for over 30
minutes twice on 8/20 and once for over an hour on 8/21. We finally got hold of
them this morning but ahs refused to help us with a second opinion.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Look, we have all heard the issues with these big cross country moving companies. Thing is, I have done it three times and this last time was a terrible experience...."
- "If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you..."
- "So far service and sales have been great.. Took are new camper out and had a issue with landing gear contacted sales rep and he's trying to help but do..."