American Home Shield - Refused warranty service
we are under contract with ahs company since 2001. we were new to this country.
in dec 2003 on our request ahs sent out an a.c. technician who changed the thermostat
but installed it wrongly. it would trigger both the heating system and air-condition
at the same time, resulting in a gas bill in excess of twelve hundred dollars.
one time ahs refused warranty claim for a dish washer. the technician told me
it is warranty claim but ahs refused the claim. on our repeated request ahs sent
another service provider. the new service provider found the problem to be
under warranty and completed the repair. we paid ahs twice the service fee.
ahs refused to repair the hot water system and we had to take care of it
on august 14-2012, on our request ahs sent a-1 affordable air technician for
repair of ac system. he says the problem is not covered under warranty, and the
thermostat is out dated and obsolete, but ahs do not approve upgrades.
technician says no warranty coverage. i agreed to pay for parts and labor.
a-i affordable air technician set an appointment for 8-18-2012 but he never
came even after several reminders to ahs and a-1 affordable air. i asked for
help from ahs they said sorry they cannot help. we asked for a second opinion
and agreed to pay the second service fee. ahs didn't agree, they said they
don't have such policy.
garbage disposal was leaking. technician approves repair under warranty but
recommended to use an upgrade as the existing garbage disposal was worthless.
the cost of upgrade parts and labor is 350 dollars. ahs offers cash out of 51
the customer service rep mr. bill was extremely rude over the phone. ahs policy
is to record all complaint.
i was put on hold by the service complaint department on hold for over 30
minutes twice on 8/20 and once for over an hour on 8/21. We finally got hold of
them this morning but ahs refused to help us with a second opinion.127d5901 review #340961
You may also like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "AHS rejected our repair request because according to them it is not a covered malfunction, then the next day we get another letter rejecting the same repair request for a..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."