American Home Shield - I'd rather have been sodomized than deal with AHS

I bought a house that already had a warranty through AHS.This has got to be THE worst company Ive ever had the displeasure of working with.

The customer service reps and supervisors outright lie just to get you off the phone. I had them come out to repair/replace a furnace and water heater. I ended up paying about a grande due to BS costs they dont cover and their loophole policy regarding code violations. We've been fighting with them for a week to get reimbursed for water heater costs after I was told by a rep I would not have any out of pocket expense.

The supervisor (Andre Jones) informed me he would pull the call and see what he oculd do and get back to me in 24 hours. It has been nearly 7 days and my wife is on the phone with them now trying to get a hold of this person. They could care less about problem resolution and every person we have talked to come off as completely clueless to their company's policies. We had one lady try to imply I was *** for not reading the contract (I was never provided btw) with multiple snide remarks.

If you have to get a home warranty STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!I will be filing a complain with the BBB.

d702e68 review #476037
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with American Home Shield?  Submit review about this company

Feb 17

Good review, but interesting title. :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.