American Home Shield - I'd rather have been sodomized than deal with AHS
I bought a house that already had a warranty through AHS.This has got to be THE worst company Ive ever had the displeasure of working with.
The customer service reps and supervisors outright lie just to get you off the phone. I had them come out to repair/replace a furnace and water heater. I ended up paying about a grande due to BS costs they dont cover and their loophole policy regarding code violations. We've been fighting with them for a week to get reimbursed for water heater costs after I was told by a rep I would not have any out of pocket expense.
The supervisor (Andre Jones) informed me he would pull the call and see what he oculd do and get back to me in 24 hours. It has been nearly 7 days and my wife is on the phone with them now trying to get a hold of this person. They could care less about problem resolution and every person we have talked to come off as completely clueless to their company's policies. We had one lady try to imply I was *** for not reading the contract (I was never provided btw) with multiple snide remarks.
If you have to get a home warranty STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!I will be filing a complain with the BBB.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On August 12, 2015, I called American Home Shield concerning an air condition issue. I had just come home from a surgical procedure and requested an upgrade due to my..."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera. Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time. They look legit but..."
- "Sandeep packers are not reliable service. They are not at all professional. They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the..."
- "We have a thermador cook top . The top is poorly designed regarding the light that tells you the unit us on. It is recessed and when..."
- "I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible. After waiting a few weeks, I received them. When I tried to install, one of the floor..."
- "Not one of the complaints here have anything to do with APX International Air Parcel Express. The fraud is by a scam company from Nigeria posing as APX...."
- "Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster. There is absolutely..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."