American Home Shield - Does Not want to pay
We have now had 2 incidents with American Home shield and both times they have done everything they can to avoid paying us.The first time they had a plumber company that we did NOT like and they told us that they cost of the entire repair including fixing the wall, new faucet and time would be about $60.00 if we choose to do it with another plumber.
For $60 you barely get a plumber to your house. The estimate from another plumber was over $400, we felt they did EVERYTHING they could to avoid paying out the insurance money/claim, but we did not hav the energy to fight it at that time...We just paid it from our own pocket...
The other time, we had a leak in the bathroom caused by an stop in the pipe, but that too they flat out refused to fix since they said that the fault was outside the house, so we had to pay the $1,200+ invoice ourselves AGAIN. I HATE THEM INTENSELY and we cancelled all our insurances with them and I really hope no new customers come their way if they treat everybody like this. I HATE THEM and am sorry we cannot more than let you know about it here.
But in short, in my personal opinion AMERICAN HOME SHIELD STINKS!In fact it is the worst company I have dealt with over thousands of companies - so far.1198328a review #175674
You may also like
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."