American Home Shield - Does Not want to pay
We have now had 2 incidents with American Home shield and both times they have done everything they can to avoid paying us.The first time they had a plumber company that we did NOT like and they told us that they cost of the entire repair including fixing the wall, new faucet and time would be about $60.00 if we choose to do it with another plumber.
For $60 you barely get a plumber to your house. The estimate from another plumber was over $400, we felt they did EVERYTHING they could to avoid paying out the insurance money/claim, but we did not hav the energy to fight it at that time...We just paid it from our own pocket...
The other time, we had a leak in the bathroom caused by an stop in the pipe, but that too they flat out refused to fix since they said that the fault was outside the house, so we had to pay the $1,200+ invoice ourselves AGAIN. I HATE THEM INTENSELY and we cancelled all our insurances with them and I really hope no new customers come their way if they treat everybody like this. I HATE THEM and am sorry we cannot more than let you know about it here.
But in short, in my personal opinion AMERICAN HOME SHIELD STINKS!In fact it is the worst company I have dealt with over thousands of companies - so far.review #175674
You may also like
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "AHS rejected our repair request because according to them it is not a covered malfunction, then the next day we get another letter rejecting the same repair request for a..."
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago. They were fine for about one year. We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."