American Home Shield - Does Not want to pay
We have now had 2 incidents with American Home shield and both times they have done everything they can to avoid paying us.The first time they had a plumber company that we did NOT like and they told us that they cost of the entire repair including fixing the wall, new faucet and time would be about $60.00 if we choose to do it with another plumber.
For $60 you barely get a plumber to your house. The estimate from another plumber was over $400, we felt they did EVERYTHING they could to avoid paying out the insurance money/claim, but we did not hav the energy to fight it at that time...We just paid it from our own pocket...
The other time, we had a leak in the bathroom caused by an stop in the pipe, but that too they flat out refused to fix since they said that the fault was outside the house, so we had to pay the $1,200+ invoice ourselves AGAIN. I HATE THEM INTENSELY and we cancelled all our insurances with them and I really hope no new customers come their way if they treat everybody like this. I HATE THEM and am sorry we cannot more than let you know about it here.
But in short, in my personal opinion AMERICAN HOME SHIELD STINKS!In fact it is the worst company I have dealt with over thousands of companies - so far.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "AHS rejected our repair request because according to them it is not a covered malfunction, then the next day we get another letter rejecting the same repair request for a..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "I placed a order for 4 tablets from Zicocn.com on June 17, 2011 and its now July 27, 2011. I still have NOT recieve my orders. I have tried to..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."