American Home Shield - Does Not want to pay
We have now had 2 incidents with American Home shield and both times they have done everything they can to avoid paying us.The first time they had a plumber company that we did NOT like and they told us that they cost of the entire repair including fixing the wall, new faucet and time would be about $60.00 if we choose to do it with another plumber.
For $60 you barely get a plumber to your house. The estimate from another plumber was over $400, we felt they did EVERYTHING they could to avoid paying out the insurance money/claim, but we did not hav the energy to fight it at that time...We just paid it from our own pocket...
The other time, we had a leak in the bathroom caused by an stop in the pipe, but that too they flat out refused to fix since they said that the fault was outside the house, so we had to pay the $1,200+ invoice ourselves AGAIN. I HATE THEM INTENSELY and we cancelled all our insurances with them and I really hope no new customers come their way if they treat everybody like this. I HATE THEM and am sorry we cannot more than let you know about it here.
But in short, in my personal opinion AMERICAN HOME SHIELD STINKS!In fact it is the worst company I have dealt with over thousands of companies - so far.ef7869d review #175674
You may also like
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."